I’m so excited for this weekend, because the Twin Cities Anarchist Bookfair is happening! The Zine Apothecary is inches away from Powderhorn Park, so they’ll have open hours Saturday and Sunday 12-3. Also, the Fly Away Zine Mobile will be parked there from 10:30-2pm.
Anarchists and radicals from all over the Midwest will converge with books, zines, music, crafts, food, skills and much more! The bookfair will be a place for everyone from the anarcho-curious to committed revolutionaries to meet, share ideas, and continue the fight for a world free of all oppression. General Admission will be FREE and all ages.
The Bookfair will include:
- Tables for publishers, distros, bookstores, infoshops, and organizations
- Workshops and skillshares on everything from Buddhist Anarchism to bike maintenance
- Author talks by Terry Bisson, Andrej Grubacic, Waziyatawin, Anthony Nocella, and others
- FREE lunch Saturday and Sunday
- Really Really Free Market!
- Music in the park!
-First Aid/Street Medic workshop from 4:30-6 on Saturday 17th in the Small Crafts room
- And much more!
Check out their website for a list of participants and schedule.